• See Our FB, Google, Yell Reviews...or Tweet Us

  • CALL  01708 441615

  • Need Help with Pests?


    Based in Hornchurch


  • Get Rid of Rats

  • Get Rid of Rats. If you have rats, call MG Pest Control

    To control a rat problem you need an integrated pest control plan. This planned pest control approach should combine many things. Including prevention, proofing, good housekeeping, as well as legal control methods.


    Commercial and industrial rat issues

    A rat issue is usually from the outside. This needs detailed, consistent and a structured approach. We are experienced at this. Don't take our word for that though. Please ask and we can give you some references. Please ask those references what we did for them. So often in industrial and commercial settings we come across poor rat pest control. Often being done illegally. This can expose you to prosecution. Don't take a chance - give us a call. We will quickly help you understand the key things to be aware of. To control your rat issue.


    Residential issues rat issues

    Internal rat problems are often the result of a fault or weakness in your home. This weakness is often in the waste system. The problem with this, a fault or weakness in your home can be very elusive. A Rat problem then becomes very prolonged. We have a lot of experience tackling residential rat problems. We know where and what to look for in your home. Sometimes though, a home is in a terrace. Often it's not possible to find where the rats are coming from. In a terrace you only own part of the building. You can't check the other areas. Therefore, you can't control the rats coming from these other areas. This means you cannot ever resolve issues in those areas you don't control.


    Are you a company or resident with a rat issue needing professional pest control help? Wherever you are in Essex, London, or Kent. Hornchurch, Upminster, Romford, Gidea Park, Harold Wood, Harold Hill, Brentwood, Cranham. Dagenham, Rainham, Elm Park, Rush Green, Great Warley, Warley, West Horndon, or Bulphan. Call MG Pest Control.